Thursday, March 10, 2011

March Meeting

Ok girls, are we all in agreement that the GBG just keeps getting better and better?!?!

I have known most of these girls for a very very long time. But seeing them in this way, in Faith, in hope, in prayer, and in the work of God is something new for me. And it's the best way I have ever seen any of us!

To those who had to miss our meeting, we really really missed you! And to those who got to come...

that was a phenomenal lesson from Beth Moore!

A few of my favorite notes:

"You can not amputate your history from your destiny!"
I am not sure. But I think that hit home for a lot of us. I know it did for me.

"History: Learn from and be humbled by"

Collosians  2:10
and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.


I learned a lot within our hour of study. I wanted to sit there and keep going! I hope all of our GBG girls are anxious and excited for our next meeting today.

If you havent had a chance to pay Malorie for your tshirt(s), please get with her and do so. Our shirts will be coming in soon!

The ROAR run is fast approaching. Remember to get your form in soon if you want the Roar Run tshirt, but we will be wearing our GBG shirts that day!

I am excited about the Food Giveaway this Saturday! Thank you to all who will be there to help. I keep reminding myself already to hold my emotions and keep it together...this is a GOOD thing and we need to keep a warm smile on our faces for these families! :)

One last thing.
Our meetings will change just a bit. We are going to try and keep our prayer list updated via Facebook, email, text, and phone calls. And unless its extreme important we will keep all info about 'roar run, community meal, and other upcoming events' on here..our blog, Facebook, email, etc etc.

Why do you ask?

Because we are going to take that time, and get to know each other better. If you have a story, share it. If something has happened in your life...look around the room and see the solidness of everyone to be there for you.

Many of us know each other, but there are quite a few who have a lot to learn. We have built a wonderful Bible group...now we can build trust, friendships, love, and prayer for each other.

It is a GREAT thing we are helping our community. But lets not forget that our main purpose is to be a Bible group...and we're expanding our minds and gaining more knowledge learning from the #1 book in all of our lives.

I sure do love me some Libby. Is she a mind reader? How did she know I needed someone to be my rock? hahaha.

This is also why we mentioned planning  the group trip to Dinosaur World, and to a Sounds baseball game. I promise I wont say "I told ya so" when some of you get to know others in our group and find how amazing of a friendship you have found ;)

Love you girls so much. Oh so much!

Thank you Leah for making our name tags! :)


Love this picture! This is a framer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment